Building on long-standing strong and successful partnerships in Dorset, our integrated care partnership (ICP) is now making decisions and working together to improve the health and wellbeing of the 810,000 people living here. Our ICP is called Dorset Health and Care Partnership.
- Is collectively responsible for budgets, staffing and delivering the best care for people in Dorset
- Gives consistent advice and proactive support so people can stay well, particularly those who are vulnerable or at higher risk of developing serious or long-term health conditions
- Joins up care and treatment when needed
- Improves access to services so everyone is given the right care in the right place at the right time
- Works at a local level with communities on how services are delivered