Provider collaboratives brings together organisations delivering similar services.
By bringing them together we can improve quality, use resources more effectively and deliver quality services consistently to everyone, no matter where they live in the county.
Provider collaboratives aim to:
- Give people the right care, at the right time and in the right place
- Improve the experience people have using our services
- Share resources like staff and equipment
- Improve quality and positive outcomes for people
- Shared accountability for finances and contracts